There are many methods for relieving oral pain. They include:
- Ice packs on the affected area.
- Avoiding hard candy or ice.
- Avoiding sleeping on your stomach.
Dentists use a wide array of pain management tools, including:
- Anesthetics such as Novocaine.
- Analgesics such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Sedatives, including a procedure known as “conscious sedation” or general sedation (also known as “deep sedation”).
Make an Appointment
Quickly book an appointment that fits in with your schedule! We are open Mon – Fri.
“The office is convenient and clean. The staff is friendly and professional. I got a great cleaning, and I was out of there in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend Reagin Family Dentistry.” - Anne